A flyover state, a boring old Midwest town, a middle-of-nowhere, you say? More like a hidden gem!
Here are ten reasons why you should host your next offsite in the Cornhusker State:
- The Food: Omaha Steaks - do we need to say anything else? Actually we do! Besides amazing steakhouses like Mahogany Prime and Brother Sebastians throughout the city, did you know that Omaha is actually the birthplace of the reuben? Head to The Crescent Moon to check out the OG sandwich invented during a late evening poker game at the Blackstone Hotel in the early 1900s.
- The Value: Your offsite budget goes far in Nebraska! Omaha is proud to offer high quality experiences at more affordable rates than its larger city counterparts.
- The Accommodations: Omaha boasts over 15,000 hotel rooms, ranging from spunky boutique hotels and a little of everything in between.
- The Weather: With four true seasons and a plethora of experiences for each like Vala’s Pumpkin Patch in Autumn or Omaha Fashion week in Spring, you can keep coming back season after season and experience a new side of Omaha.
- The Sports: Omaha hosts the College World Series every summer at TD Ameritrade. Not only is the Series a great opportunity for your team to build camaraderie, so are the street fests and beer gardens after hours.
- The Location: Have a completely distributed team from coast to coast? Nothing better than making it equal for all and meeting smack dab in the middle of the country. Eppley Airfield makes it easy to fly in and out with clean facilities and friendly service.
- The Music: Some of the most well-known bands in the country hail from Omaha, including Bright Eyes and 311, and Indie label Saddle Creek Records. Omaha’s local establishments light up nightly, with tunes from local artists and national stars alike.
- The Zoo: Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium is dedicated to conservation around the globe, and home to the world's largest indoor desert and the largest indoor rainforest in North America.
- The Neighborhoods: Wander the cobblestone streets of the Old Market, dance the night away in Blackstone, or shop til you drop in West Omaha. Omaha has something for everyone.
- The Kindest People on Earth: Don’t believe us? See it for yourself with your next offsite powered by Zinnia.
Whether it’s catching a game in the College World Series, enjoying the original Reuben, or exploring the zoo, Nebraska has something for you!